Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Ze Morning Coffee...wie bitte ?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Morning folks...

    Just got a mail attachement from Andyman for my "Hands" project. Have to say that it was original, so I have a new proposal....

    If you can still send me your hand and face with a photocopy, please do so. Now, if you want to experiment with photoshop by inserting your face in a hand, do it, or if you want to create something differnt that can relate to you, it's also welcome...

    But only send it to my Email ([email protected]) so I can put it togueter

    Now lets coffee...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member thatchetguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by MM4:

    Now lets coffee...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Great, coffee is now a verb. And all this time I thought it was a swear word!

    Still working on the pic for you.. all that black cries out for some changes. I may just invert the whole thing.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Originally posted by That Chet Guy:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by MM4:

    Now lets coffee...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Great, coffee is now a verb. And all this time I thought it was a swear word!

    Still working on the pic for you.. all that black cries out for some changes. I may just invert the whole thing.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Same with beer....

    "Beer me" !!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Tony, I originally sent it to that email addy and it kicked back.

    Danish me.

    [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    [img]eek.gif[/img]
    [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

    No, I don't mean Quikman me! Besides, he's Finnish.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member KillerKanuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    2,799
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    He's Finnish - when did he start? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    **rimshot**

    Is it 5:00pm yet?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    MM4, maybe you can post an example of what you want the hand/face thingy to look like?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Morning all.
    Coffee to go, it's a cold snowy snowy bitch outside.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    GD! Good to see ya, pally!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member thatchetguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I thought Quikman was our guest host on Swedish Day... [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Hmm, I wonder what would happen if I asked someone to Bearclaw me?

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by That Chet Guy:
    I thought Quikman was our guest host on Swedish Day... [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Hmm, I wonder what would happen if I asked someone to Bearclaw me?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Okay, ha ha...I get it. Sweetest day and stuff...ha ha...

    *claws Chet bare-naked*

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •